The Division of Information Technology is excited to announce that all students now have access to Office 365, by signing in with their Cougars username and password. Office 365 allows students to use applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more from anywhere, at any time, using any device with an Internet connection.
Here are a few ways you can use Office 365:
- View, edit, and save documents while on or off campus.
- Collaborate and share files with classmates from any device, making group assignments and projects easier.
- Install Office 365 products on up to five separate devices like your desktop, laptop, tablet, or cell phone.
- Save documents to OneDrive, cloud-based storage, in case your device is stolen, damaged, or infected with a virus. You have 1TB of space.
To access Office 365 applications:
- Open a web browser and go to portal.office.com
- Enter your Cougars username (in email address format firstname.lastname@example.org) and password. Please note, student employees who have employee email, must use their employee email address (email@example.com) to sign in, or they might receive an error message.
Training videos for students to become more familiar with Office 365 applications are located on our YouTube channel at youtube.com. Contact the Helpdesk with questions or concerns by email firstname.lastname@example.org, chat help.cofc.edu, or phone 843.953.3375.