Here are a few good online habits for 2019. Happy New Year!
1. Avoid using public Wi-Fi networks to conduct personal business, bank, or shop online.
2. Before submitting sensitive information online, like passwords or payment details, make sure your browser is using https://
3. If your browser warns you that the website you are about to visit is dangerous, close it.
4. Don’t click on a link or open an attachment if you suspect it to be a phishing attack.
5. When finished visiting a website, make sure to log off.