SERVICE: Installation of new wireless equipment
IMPACT: Wireless network access may be intermittent in the buildings listed (see below) during this maintenance window.
DATE: Monday, June 23, 2014 thru Tuesday, June 24, 2014
OVERVIEW: As part of the wireless upgrade project, IT will be installing new wireless equipment in buildings from Blocks 7 & 8, and the North Campus starting Monday, June 23rd through Tuesday, June 24th. During this maintenance window, wireless network access may be intermittent in the buildings listed below:
- 18, 16, & 12 Bull St. Houses
- Avery Research Center – 104 St. Philip St.
- Einstein Bagel – 104 St. Philip St.
- Physical Plant – 133 Calhoun St.
- Treasurer’s Office – 170 Calhoun St.
- Multicultural Center – 207 Calhoun St.
- 284 King St.
- Lightsey Bookstore – 160 Calhoun St.
- St. Philip Parking Garage Offices – 89 St. Philip St.
- North Campus – 3600 Paramount Dr.
- Wentworth Parking Garage Offices
For an updated timeline of the wireless project, please visit http://it.cofc.edu/documents/wireless-rollout-plan.pdf.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: IT publishes all scheduled maintenance on the IT blog at https://blogs.cofc.edu/it/. We encourage you to check this site often to be aware of scheduled preventative maintenance. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Information Technology Helpdesk at (843) 953-3375 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your patience.