On Friday, June 11, the College of Charleston launched the Faculty tab in MyCharleston. The new tab provides sevral features, including:
- A Faculty Dashboard with quick links to class information
- Your Fall 2010 class schedule
- Class Roll for Fall 2010 classes
- Information (program, class, contact) on students in your Fall 2010 classes
- Academic calendars
- Registrar’s Office forms
- Faculty Senate information
- Quick access to Academic Affairs website for forms and procedures
If you don’t see something you need on MyCharleston, you can still access it through CougarTrail. CougarTrail will be available until all content has been transferred. Coming later: class rolls with photos and access to the Faculty Activity System without having to go through CougarTrail.
To log in, you may be required to change your password and set up security questions.
The password change will affect all of your College network logins (email, Edisto, classroom computers, PDA devices.)
If you have any problems, contact Help Desk at 953.3375, firstname.lastname@example.org.