‘The Good Wife’: Matt Czuchry-Entertainment Weekly

Notice how I’m not going to mention that you were Mr. College of Charleston and ask you to talk about how that got you into acting.

I love that. That’s like in Pretty Woman where Richard Gere says, “I would never call you a whore,” and she’s like, “You just did.” So thank you for not saying it.

It’s just interesting that that’s what led to your acting classes. Something good came out of that.

No, it’s funny. It was like a bunch of guys from sports teams and fraternities getting nominated for this, it was a charity event. Backstage, all the guys were obviously making fun of it, and then I started making fun of it, too. And then I looked at the list [of prizes] and saw these acting classes that were something I couldn’t afford to pay for at the time. I looked at that six-week acting class outside of school and instantly knew it was an opportunity, as crazy as it is. [Laughs] And I suddenly became very serious about wanting to win this thing that was ridiculous. Sometimes your path is revealed to you, and Mr. College of Charleston was a piece of it.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/05/17/good-wife-matt-czuchry-contest/