Help us welcome the next generation of Honors students, gaining worthwhile experience and honing valuable skills along the way!
As an intern in the Honors Admissions Office in 6 Green Way, you will provide critical support for the Honors admissions team. In this role, you will meet and communicate with prospective students and their families, process application materials, and help with Honors College information sessions and recruitment events.
Check out the job description below for more details. Once you’re ready to apply, the application portal can be found here. The deadline is Friday, August 6 by 5 p.m.
- Communicate with prospective students and families via email and phone
- Process and review application materials
- Help with Honors College information sessions and recruitment events
- Create a welcome and inclusive environment for campus visitors
- Maintain confidentiality when working with applicant and student records/information
- Serve as a peer leader for the Honors Student Ambassadors
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail are essential
- Passionate about the Honors College
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Confident with using technology (training provided on specific systems in use)
- Able to quickly adapt to whatever is needed of them daily
- All Honors College interns must be in good standing within the Honors College during their employment and committed to the values of the Honors College
- We can accommodate federal work-study students, and we encourage applications from anyone with that designation
- Up to 8 hours per week
For additional information regarding this position contact Aleah James (email@example.com).
Applications should be submitted to no later than 5pm on Friday, July 30.