The United Arts Council in Raleigh, NC is offering a paid student internship program for summer 2024.
The Internship: Places undergraduate students from backgrounds underrepresented in arts leadership with host arts organizations in Wake County and pairs them with local mentors to guide the students’ personal and professional growth throughout the summer.
- $4,500 pre-tax stipend per intern
- Work placement at an Arts Host organization in Wake County for 24 hours per week for 8 weeks
- Additional professional development opportunities, cultural activities, and networking events
- Individualized mentor pairing in interns’ arts-specific field of interest
- A local cohort that will serve as a strong foundation for interns’ growing career