Students interested in peer mentoring, storytelling, and pitching – Welcome to the Fall 2023 Honors STEAM + ImpactX Mentoring Cohort!
All Honors College Students – especially business and STEM majors – are invited to apply for one of the two Fall 23′ STEAM + Impact X Mentoring Cohorts.
HONS 265 (Storytelling with Data) and HONS 390 (Honors Impact X) are both being offered this Fall and heavily emphasize aspects of Mentoring and Storytelling, as well as several other benefits, including;
- Learn how to tell/ share your story with data
- Explore entrepreneurial concepts and innovative business strategies
- Participate in pitch competitions and give public presentations
- Attend networking events with Charleston-area entrepreneurs
- Receive regular mentorship from peers, program alumni, and faculty
Please contact Professor Affonso for any additional information.