Local healthcare consulting firm Knowledge Capital Group [KCG] seeks a dynamic, motivated, and detail-oriented student with a healthy desire to grow in a challenging, respectful, and diversified work environment.
The opportunity: Responsibilities will include general office management duties, supporting staff on client deliverable production, conducting industry research and analysis, and other tasks as needed. The intern will interface with all members of the team and will report directly to Honors alumna Misty Antonacci, Consultant.
Great fit for: Students interested in marketing, communications, business administration, mathematics, public health.
The benefits: Gain dynamic experience in a professional environment and hone your skills in marketing, business writing, communication, and more.
- Honors Connection: There’s also potential for long-term, post-grad success with the company. Several Honors students who have interned with the company in the past excelled in their roles and were ultimately hired on as full-time employees upon graduation.
How to apply: Read below for qualification and compensation details, then email your resume to Honors alumna Lauren Ollis (firstname.lastname@example.org) by September 15, 2022.
- Enrolled as a Senior [preferred] or Junior in the College of Charleston Honors College
- Marketing and graphic design experience a plus
- Business writing experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products; experience with MS Outlook a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated organization skills and strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work under deadlines/time constraints
Compensation: $11.50/hour Between 8-12 hours/week on average
To apply: Please send your resume to Lauren Ollis, email@example.com, by September 15, 2022. Learn more about KCG through our website (knowledgecapitalgroup.com), or read about KCG’s history with the Honors College here (https://blogs.cofc.edu/honors/2020/12/10/cofc-honors-student-is-4th-to-intern-for-knowledge-capital-group/).