Join the Honors Engaged Peer Liaison team and guide first-year students through the Honors Engaged Program.
As an Honors Engaged Liaison, you will address critical issues such as literacy, affordable housing, food security, environmental sustainability, and social justice. Liaisons serve for a full academic year beginning in the fall semester and earn 3 credit hours, satisfying the Honors Immersed requirement.
- Explore your leadership style
- Develop professional and mentoring skills
- Build relationships with CHS organizations
- Pursue, develop, and educate others on social justice initiatives
- Benefit from individual mentoring from Honors First Year Experience faculty
- Complete Honors Immersed credit
Want to learn more? A full description of the position can be found here.
Ready to apply? You can do so using this online application. For full consideration, please apply by the extended deadline: Monday, April 18. Questions can be addressed to Dr. Cavalli (email@example.com).