MCAT Prep course for students applying for the 2022-2023 med-school admission cycle
- Knowledgeable in each of the sciences covered by the MCAT (chemistry, biology, biochemistry, physics, social sciences).
- Well-versed in the various strategies and approaches useful for each MCAT section.
- Proficient in reading and breaking down complex passages, particularly for the CARS
- Familiar with the format of the MCAT and comfortable taking a full-length
- Confident, relaxed, and well-prepared when test day arrives
Register through CofC’s online marketplace, or contact Karen Eippert (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.