CofC Alumni Weekend Presents: A panel of distinguished College of Charleston alumni and medical professionals share their experiences from the front lines of the COVID pandemic. A reception following the program will feature drinks and light hors d’oeuvres as well as an opportunity to interact with the College of Charleston EMS Program students and hear about their unique role within the campus community.
Friday, November 19, 2021 AT 4:00 PM
at the Rita Liddy Hollings Science Center, Room 101
Admission: $25 per person.
Proceeds from this event benefit the CofC EMT Program. $7 of each ticket purchase is a charitable donation and may be deductible for federal income tax purposes as allowed by law.
For Tickets Visit: fallalumniweekend.cofc.edu
[toggle title_open=”Read Less” title_closed=”Learn More Tales from the Healthcare Frontline” hide=”yes” border=”yes” style=”default” excerpt_length=”0″ read_more_text=”Read More” read_less_text=”Read Less” include_excerpt_html=”no”]
• Moderator — Susan Hilsman ’83, Physician (Retired) At Spartanburg Regional Wound
• Marc Bahan ’90, Pediatrician At Pee Dee Pediatrics
• Jackson Hartley ’19, Md Candidate At UofSC School Of Medicine
• Katherine Twombley ’96, Chief Pediatric Nephrology Medical Director
• Dil Patel ’11, Radiologist At Savannah Chatham Imaging
• Reilly Walker ’20, CofC EMS Coordinator