The Sophia Institute is on the lookout for an operations intern. The Sophia Institute is a non-profit focusing on educating a national and global audience of men and women on the importance of developing wisdom, mindfulness and creating a more just, sustainable, and flourishing world.
As an Intern at The Sophia Institute you will assist in many aspects of the business. You will interact with program participants and donors, assist with marketing and event planning, help manage our website, and provide administrative support. This internship is unpaid, but can be used for school credit.
This internship is currently virtual, with occasional time spent in their office located at 3 Broad Street, Charleston, SC 29401.
To apply, email a cover letter (preferred) and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Internship” in your subject line.
Click below for more details.
Job Title: Operations Intern
Hours: Part-time position 10-15 hours a week, some weekend hours
– Assist staff with administrative tasks
– Assist staff with social media platforms and marketing plan
– Support staff in event planning and management
– Participate in brainstorming meetings
– Aide with membership management
– Assist with special projects
– Prefer GPA of 3.0 or higher
– Pursuing BS or BA degree
– An interest in non-profits and/or small businesses
– Great interpersonal skills
– Computer skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
– Basic knowledge of website management (WordPress)
– Familiarity with Social Media Platforms
– Ability to work in a busy environment
– Prefer some training in marketing and business processes
– Alignment with our vision mission
How to Apply: Email The Sophia Institute, your cover letter (preferred) and resume to email@example.com Please include “Internship” in your subject line.