College of Charleston has improved the process by which students can apply for departmental scholarships through the development of the Cougar Scholarship Awarding System (CSAS). CSAS will serve as the platform that you will use to apply for all privately funded scholarships. CSAS gives you access to all scholarships that are available to you through a streamlined application process. To submit an application for scholarships from any department or school on campus, you will need to log into the CSAS portal to update your profile and submit an application for any scholarships that require additional action on your part.
- CSAS is how all departmental scholarships will be awarded for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Applications for specific opportunities will be available on November 1, 2019.
- The CSAS portal can be accessed here: https://cofc.academicworks.com
- You will need to make sure your student information is updated and that you have submitted your FAFSA (if applicable) for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Student information can be accessed via MyCharleston under the Academic Services Tab and the Banner Self Service link.
- This application is only for departmental and foundation-awarded scholarships. It is not for State or Federal funding opportunities
- If you are a current recipient of a renewable scholarship through your department, you will need to submit an application through the CSAS portal in order to renew that scholarship. This includes recipients of Honors College named merit scholarships