Real estate firm the Carla Faye Team is looking for an administrative assistant to join their fast-growing team at their office in North Charleston.
The opportunity: Take on a pivotal role in supporting the Carla Faye Team’s growing real estate operations, with flexible hours and part-time/full-time options available.
The benefits: Hone your communication, organizational, and time management skills in a supportive and fun-loving work environment.
Learn more: Click below for more details and application instructions.
- Administrative experience and/or Real Estate experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to commute to office in North Charleston, SC
- Highly Proficient in Google Drive/Docs/Sheets, Microsoft Word/Excel
- Ability to work both independently and also collaborate as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-Oriented and Strong organizational skills while Delivering World-Class Customer Service
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) is a huge plus but is NOT a requirement
- Optional Part-Time (Hourly Rate) or Full-Time (Salary)
- Monday-Friday (Hours and Days are flexible)
- Occasional Weekends On-Call to answer/direct phone calls and emails
- Supportive & Fun-Loving Environment
How to apply: Email Sell@GoinCoastalSC.com or Call Lindsey Perry at (843) 442-2546 for more info