We’ve got some great opportunities for History majors and minors this semester.
- The first History Club meeting of the semester will be this Thursday, September 17, at 3pm on Zoom. Join to help determine the club’s agenda for this year!
- Please email Dr. Covert at email@example.com for the Zoom link and passcode.
Phi Alpha Theta – History Honors Society
- We are accepting applications for Phi Alpha Theta. Please apply using the link below.
- Requirements for Undergraduate Membership: Completion of 12 credit hours of History course work, only three (3) credit hours of transfer, online or AP credits can be applied, GPA in History courses of at least 3.1, Overall GPA of at least 3.0 (Note: we can make an exception to the online credit limit under the current circumstances)
- There is a $50 lifetime membership fee
- Due date: October 12
Any questions? Please contact Dr. Covert at firstname.lastname@example.org.