The Spring 2012 Graduation Application for graduate students is now online. Please note that the graduation application is $25 and that the deadline is Friday, February 10, 2012. After this deadline, students must come to the Graduate School Office in person to fill out a paper application. There is also a $25 late fine associated with a late application, which would bring the total to $50. Applying late can delay your diploma being ordered, your degree being posted, your diploma arriving, and you walking in the ceremony. Please remember to apply on time!
You can get to the application by:
1) Logging into MyCharleston
2) Click on Academic Services Tab
3) Click on Banner Self Service (The box on the middle right)
4) Click on “Student” -> “Student Records”
5) Click on Apply to Graduate from the list
6) DO NOT use the selection “undecided” regarding ceremony attendance. Please pick either yes or no. You can always email Regan to change your decision at any point in the semester.
Do NOT fill out the application if you are not completing your degree this spring. Doing so will affect your bill and your ability to register for the 2012 Summer and Fall semesters. After you apply, you will begin receiving emails regarding regalia and announcement deadlines and ceremony information. Please remember to check your school email regularly, as this is where those emails will be sent.