Listen up! We have scholarship money available, and the application deadline is this Friday. If you meet the below criteria, then complete the Graduate Scholars Award application and submit it to Regan Fantry.
- Be a fully admitted, first year, degree seeking graduate student at The Graduate School of the College of Charleston. (Note: Second year students may be considered for this award dependent upon availability of funds.)
- Have a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 = A;
- Not have received any award from the College resulting in a fee abatement or waiver (e.g. an assistantship, other fellowship, etc.);
- Be enrolled full-time (at least nine  semester hours of graduate coursework) or three  hours for the summer);
- Maintain at least a 3.0 grade point average at the College; and
- Submit a letter of recommendation from your graduate program director.
As a Graduate Scholars Award recipient, you are eligible for the award for one academic year. The maximum award amount is $500 per semester, or a total of $1,000 in one academic year. If you are awarded this scholarship, you will be notified by The Graduate School.