We’ve received word from the Parking Services office that the online application for parking is now open for the Fall semester. Current Graduate Students can log on to CougarTrail to apply. Here are the full instructions:
The applications for Fall 2010 parking permits will be available online through CougarTrail beginning TODAY: Monday 4/12/10. Early registration is for returning students only; transfer students and non-resident Freshmen (Freshmen who do not live on campus) will be able to purchase permits at our first-come, first- serve sale on Wednesday August 18, 2010. Here are the directions for accessing the application:
1) Log into CougarTrail using your ID and password.
2) Scroll down to the heading called “College” (bottom right)
3) Click on the link for Parking Account
4) A new window will open; click on the option called “request permit” (not “purchase permit”)
5) Just follow the directions after that!
Please note: when making your lot or garage selections, you MUST select four unique locations or your application will not process.
For a listing of all the available lots and their corresponding abbreviations, check your Edisto student email account. If you have any questions about your parking application, contact Parking Services at 843-953-7834.