Congratulations to Quin Stinchfield (Master of Public Administration candidate) who was awarded a scholarship to attend the annual International City Managers’ Association conference. She will spend three days in September in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
This year’s overall theme, “Leading Communities to Success in the New Global Economy,” reflects the focus of six theme tracks developed by the 2009 Conference Planning Committee that examine solutions to the challenges facing local government managers around the world:
- The Economy: Doing the Best with Less
- Redefining Services in Challenging Times
- Leading Practices and Policies for a Sustainable World
- Workforce Issues: Nurturing Your Greatest Resource
- Performance Management
- Personal Issues Facing Local Government Managers