The American Red Cross – Palmetto South Carolina Region is looking for volunteers like you. Help serve as a transportation specialist (see job description here).
Help Save Lives in South Carolina
- Every two seconds, someone in the U.S. needs blood. As a volunteer transportation specialist, you can make sure blood is available for patients in need in South Carolina.
- Transportation specialists deliver lifesaving blood to hospitals, ultimately giving them a sense of purpose and empowerment by knowing that they are part of the solution for helping save lives.
- Shifts originate out of Columbia and Charleston. Weekday and weekends routes are available. Volunteers will need a valid driver’s license, a motor vehicle record and must be able to lift up to 45 lbs.
Visit redcross.org/SCdrive for more information. Interested volunteers should contact Kathryn Pratt at Kathryn.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cassandra P. FosterCassandra P. Foster
- CHSWFF Seeks Mktg + Comms Intern - August 2, 2019
- Comms & Market Research Intern at Luntz Global - July 26, 2019
- Marketing Internship at Island Coastal Lager - July 24, 2019