Citadel Video Productions is looking for a Video Production Intern for the 2019 fall season. This position will be working with the athletic department to create video content for different platforms, as well as assist in ESPN3 and ESPN+ broadcasts. Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for shooting, editing and creating video content to be displayed on website, social media and in-arena
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop
- Logging and archiving of footage
- Act in different roles in ESPN3 and ESPN+ broadcasts including camera operator, replay, producer, and technical director.
Prior shooting and editing experience is preferred. Applicants must be able to work some nights and weekends. The intern will be working solely in athletics, so passion and knowledge of sports is a plus.
Interested students can email their resume and cover letter to the Director of Video Production at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cassandra P. FosterCassandra P. Foster
- CHSWFF Seeks Mktg + Comms Intern - August 2, 2019
- Comms & Market Research Intern at Luntz Global - July 26, 2019
- Marketing Internship at Island Coastal Lager - July 24, 2019