Location: Greeley, CO
Type of Employment: Full-Time, Temporary
Stipend: $1667 per month (November 2020 – April 2021)
Position Description: The Creative Content Coordinator for the University of Northern Colorado Athletics Department will develop visual assets to support and enhance organizational branding, promotion and sales campaigns through collaboration with the Strategic Communications, Marketing and Bear Vision units. This position is a stipend position ($1,667/month) working from November 1, 2020 – April 30, 2021.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Create engaging digital storytelling to promote Northern Colorado Athletics and its 17 intercollegiate athletics programs.
- Support the graphics needs of internal stakeholders through the creation of social media content, marketing and advertising materials and other creative collateral, ensuring all content is on brand and on message.
- Coordinate and direct departmental photoshoots.
- Create print advertisements, publications, solicitations, ads, logos, signage, web ads, emails, digital boards, etc. as requested.
- Communicate brand guidelines and logo usage.
- Help recruit and oversee graphic design interns/internship program.
- Assist with content planning for Athletic Department’s main social media accounts.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication design, graphic design or a related area.
- At least one (1) year of experience in commercial design, art, marketing, graphic design, sports or related field.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite with demonstrated understanding of design principles.
- Ability to take complex ideas and present them in a manner that is easy to consume and share.
- Ability to accept and incorporate feedback to improve designs and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects effectively.
- Produce high volumes of graphics on deadline while maintaining strong production quality and consistency.
- Perform detailed work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience designing for social media platforms.
- Experience collaborating effectively with a team and working cross-functionally to achieve department goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required, including the ability to clearly communicate project goals to stakeholders and team members.
- Preferred candidates should: be self-motivated with a passion for innovation and the drive to take initiative; have knowledge of best practices regarding consumer-related products (marketing collateral, digital signage, etc.); be willing to help the team when needed.
- Experience in motion graphics and video is preferred.
Notes: Additional Salary Information: position is from Nov 1 – Apr 30. Total pay is $10,000.
Apply (or request more information): Apply today on the CofC Alumni Career Center site.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- CofC Grad School: Seeks Director of Marketing and Recruitment - October 24, 2021
- CofC Institutional Events: Seeks Administrative Support Specialist - October 10, 2021
- DART: Careers in Community Organizing for Social Justice - September 17, 2021