With Who: Totality Solutions Inc.
Location: Ladson, SC or remote
Dates: Summer 2021
Position Description: (This is a paid internship.) Totality Solutions Inc. has an exciting opportunity for you to join a Summer Marketing Internship position. Join Charleston’s fastest-growing IT service companies for this 10-12 week paid Accounting Internship.
This internship is available to candidates remotely as well, so regardless of where you are located, you can still be a valuable asset to our team! This is a paid position, and days and hours will be determined.
This is a short-term position that could lead to a long-term role within our company for the right candidates.
Under the direct supervision of the Marketing Department, the intern assigned to this position will assist other team members with general accounting duties and reconciliations. This role will be responsible for aspects of social media management, content creation, graphic design, reputation management, and more! If you’re the best of the best and can bring fresh ideas to the table, along with creative talent — we want you to join our team for a Fall Internship!
- Marketing strategy development
- Account management
- Social media mangement
- Content creation and implementation
- SEO blogs
- WordPress website updates
- Shopify website updates
- Digital Marketing Ads
- Email marketing
- Must be enrolled in a BS program in a marketing-related field
- Must have superb writing and communication skills with impeccable English and grammar
- Analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Must demonstrate careful attention-to-detail
- Must be willing to work in a collaborative, remote setting
Application Deadline: July 3, 2021 at 11:00 PM
Apply (or request more information): To apply, check out the full posting on the CofC Handshake portal.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- CofC Grad School: Seeks Director of Marketing and Recruitment - October 24, 2021
- CofC Institutional Events: Seeks Administrative Support Specialist - October 10, 2021
- DART: Careers in Community Organizing for Social Justice - September 17, 2021