SUMMARY: TRIO is a marketing-communications firm in Mount Pleasant, SC looking for a passionate and motivated student for our web production internship. This internship is designed to provide an immersive educational experience through active training and participation. This role is responsible for assisting the web/digital departments in work for TRIO and its clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Note: These examples are intended as illustrations of the type of work for this job. The omission of a specific statement does not exclude it from the position if the work is related or a logical assignment.
- Make content updates to sites including images, blogs, etc.
- Prepare content for client websites – uploading copy, photos and videos
- Keep client websites free of broken links and formatting issues
- Assist in website production and re-designs
- Ensure branding and formatting for sites is consistent and error-free
- Collaborate with team members on relevant projects and tasks
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Experience with and passion for web development
- An understanding of WordPress, Google Analytics, HTML, CSS and SEO
- Applicant must have experience with website content management systems
- Savvy with an awareness of the latest digital platforms, tools, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of G Suite and Microsoft Office software
- Ability to work as an individual and a team member
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Organized with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful self-starter who takes initiative in projects and goes the extra mile!
- *Experience editing video is a plus
- Undergraduate junior or senior majoring in related field
- Interns must be able to commit to a schedule of 10-20 hours/week
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $10 / hour
- All major holidays are observed
- Access to American Marketing Association events
Submit resume, cover letter and work samples in PDF-form to Molly Leff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view internship description, visit: https://cofc.joinhandshake.com/jobs/2363905