Communications Internship with Partnership for Public Service
The Partnership for Public Service, a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization working to ensure the federal government is dynamic, innovative and that it effectively serves the American people, is seeking a communications intern for the summer.
The Partnership’s communication efforts are designed to change public perceptions, educate the public about the need for a high-performing government and help connect citizens to their government. In addition, the Communications team ensures that Partnership programs and activities are heard, understood and are actionable.
The Communications interns are an integral member of the Communications team and assist with writing, editing and brainstorming new ideas. These interns generate the Partnership’s daily electronic newsletter, help the team plan and execute events from start to finish, including the Partnership’s annual Samuel J. Heyman Service to America Medals, manage the Partnership’s social media outreach including Twitter and Facebook, and assist with email marketing, event invitations and constituent database.
The ideal candidate is outgoing, detail-oriented, a team player and has excellent writing, organization and public speaking skills. You will have the opportunity to develop marketing experience by representing the Partnership to the public and also gain experience using CRM and email marketing systems. Undergraduate students, graduate students and recent graduates are all encouraged to apply.
- Full-time interns with an undergraduate or graduate degree will receive $1,000 per month
- Full-time interns who are currently undergraduate students will receive $800 per month
- Part time intern compensation will be pro-rated accordingly
How to Apply
To view internship description, visit: https://cofc.joinhandshake.com/jobs/2295331
To apply, visit: https://ourpublicservice.org/about/public-service-internship-program
Nicole RussoNicole Russo
- Communications Internship with CofC’s Division of Information Technology - July 11, 2019
- Sales/Marketing Internship with Grey Ghost Bakery - April 22, 2019
- PR Internship with The Public Theater - April 12, 2019