HAH Parking Influencer Marketing Specialist Internship (downtown)
HAH Parking is hiring an Influencer Marketing Specialist to grow brand awareness in the Charleston community. You should have experience working with influencers and using social media to increase product and brand awareness. You will be responsible for developing and executing influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns.
As an Influencer Marketing Specialist, you will attend relevant events for networking and business purposes. You will develop content ideas, write and curate content, and research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users. You will also be expected to keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers and work with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels.
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
- In depth knowledge of social media marketing industry
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized with great time management skills
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Networking aptitude
This is a paid internship with the potential to turn into a part/full time job. Hours are flexible and range between 8-12 hours per week.
To view job description visit: https://app.joinhandshake.com/jobs/2294115
To apply for this position, log in at HandShake here: https://cofc.joinhandshake.com/login
Nicole RussoNicole Russo
- Communications Internship with CofC’s Division of Information Technology - July 11, 2019
- Sales/Marketing Internship with Grey Ghost Bakery - April 22, 2019
- PR Internship with The Public Theater - April 12, 2019