With Who: Simpson University
Location: Redding, CA
Type of Employment: Part-Time
Position Description: It is also preferable that the applicant have experience with instruction and the educational process. (see below)
- Facilitate student learning, provide effective instruction, and perform evaluations of student learning for all assigned classes, using each course’s standard course outline as a guide.
- Develop course curriculum, course handouts, lectures, labs, and presentations..
- Be available to students via email, phone, or personal conferences. The method of contact and hours of availability should be clearly communicated to supervisors and to students through the course syllabus each semester.
- Assign grades and maintain course/student records in accordance with FERPA regulations and submit grades and records by established deadlines.
- Meet all classes and other scheduled responsibilities such as office hours and meetings at the designated times. A faculty member should inform the department chair if he or she is unable to meet a class on time.
- Follow the guidelines for using Moodle, the online learning platform for posting assignments and grades.
Apply (or request more information): See the job posting, or request more information, on the SimpsonU Employment site.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
Ms. Gould is the Coordinator for Events, Outreach, and Public Relations for the Department of Communication at the College of Charleston.
- CofC Grad School: Seeks Director of Marketing and Recruitment - October 24, 2021
- CofC Institutional Events: Seeks Administrative Support Specialist - October 10, 2021
- DART: Careers in Community Organizing for Social Justice - September 17, 2021