- Help identify engaging stories and develop content to share for internal and external channels (where appropriate).
- Develop content for internal platforms including our weekly newsletter, Workplace by Facebook groups and our employee advocacy tools, Purina Pack.
- Develop artwork leveraging Photoshop to accompany content.
- Assist the Corporate PR team with event planning and implementation, including logistics and vendor management for our various community, non-profit, and government affairs partners.
- Provide on-site assistance where needed
- Capture photos and develop stories recapping the event
- Assist in developing collateral for building awareness of such events.
- Facilitate and lead focus groups and other highly visible meetings.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- Enrolled as a junior or senior in an undergraduate program or graduate program required.
- Must be majoring in Communications, Journalism, English, Digital Communications, or related field of study.
- Previous internship experience and/or involvement with an on-campus, student-led organization required.
- Experience writing in AP style preferred
- Proficiency with Photoshop or InDesign programs preferred
- Interest in Photography preferred
- Event planning experience preferred
NOTE: No relocation or housing will be provided for this opportunity.
To view internship description and apply, visit: https://cofc.joinhandshake.com/jobs/2540901
Nicole RussoNicole Russo
- Communications Internship with CofC’s Division of Information Technology - July 11, 2019
- Sales/Marketing Internship with Grey Ghost Bakery - April 22, 2019
- PR Internship with The Public Theater - April 12, 2019