With who: Jeff Dezen Public Relations
Where: Greenville, SC
Description: The Executive Management Assistance Program or E-MAP internship at JDPR is a hybrid internship/mentoring initiative that pairs college students with senior executives to learn and contribute to client work.
- Assisting in researching, writing and editing news releases and preparing media materials for clients.
- Distributing news releases and social media releases.
- Assisting in creating content for social media sites, including video resources.
- Researching media and updating media databases via web-based research tools.
- Maintaining client media and advertising placements.
- Distributing direct mail and other marketing and promotional materials
- Students must possess strong written and verbal skills, familiarity and proficiency with Microsoft Office, and ability to make cold calls for research purposes.
- Interns must be rising juniors or seniors with declared majors in a relevant field. E-MAP is a 12-15 week commitment with 12-15 hours split across 3-5 days a week schedule.
Click here to apply on the company’s website.
Maggie BoydMaggie Boyd
- Scholarship Recipient Profile: Zara Johnson - April 30, 2023
- Women’s Rights and Empowerment Network Seeks Vice-President, Development and Communications - August 8, 2022
- Public Relations, Content, and Media Internship at Nectar Sunglasses - July 25, 2022