Spend your summer with Benefitfocus! This is a full-time internship position at our Charleston, SC HQ campus. Internship dates are May 28th – August 9th2019.
The Project Management Intern will help manage strategic initiatives and events in our Sales, Marketing and Communications organization. As an Intern, you will provide essential support in managing and executing internal business projects, client and prospect events, and will gain invaluable skills that will prepare you in any business setting, working alongside our Sales, Marketing, Communication, and Sales Operations teams. This intern will also have administrative tasks, and must be being extremely proactive and organized. The ideal candidate understands and appreciates that every task and interaction is not only an opportunity to embody our Core Values, but also a reflection on Benefitfocus as a whole.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Work with the corporate executive administration team to provide critical behind-the-scenes support and ensure smooth operations for Benefitfocus Executive-level leadership
- General office duties including email communication, maintaining processes and organization, scheduling, and coordinating projects across departments
- Meeting preparation: room and technology setup, coordinating meals and catering, preparing agendas and materials
- Assisting with executive-level customer engagements, coordinating logistics and ensuring a world-class customer experience
- Maintains inventory and office supplies; assists with supply orders and stocking
To be considered for our Project Management Internship, you should have the following qualifications:
- Current student pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Project Management, Marketing/Sales, Communications, Hospitality, Human Resources, Social Sciences
- Project management and organization
- Strong attention to detail, Microsoft Outlook/Excel/PPT
- Relationship building, true go-getter attitude and drive to help teams succeed together
- Collaborative – able to work well with a team, eager to learn and pitch
To view internship description and apply, visit: https://cofc.joinhandshake.com/jobs/2551003