With who: Charleston Hope whose mission is to enhance school culture and climate in Charleston’s high-poverty, Title 1 schools.
Where: Charleston, SC
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote the organization on various social media websites
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos, and press releases on social media and traditional news outlets
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaign scalability
To apply: Email Kendall Biga at email@example.com.
Maggie BoydMaggie Boyd
- Communications Internship: AMOR Healing Kitchen, Charleston SC - June 14, 2022
- Communications Internship: US-China Business Council, Washington, DC - June 14, 2022
- Introducing the Martin Scholars, Class of 2023 - June 9, 2022