With Who: New Directions Staffing
Location: Mt. Pleasant, SC
Dates: 3/25/21 – 6/25/21
Employment Type: Part-time, Temporary
Compensation: $13 per hour
- We are looking for a creative and driven recent college graduate or current college student to develop a social media presence.
- Essentially you will have the opportunity to create the voice for the company. We like to think we are pretty cool cats here but we also know we are not hip to all the ways we could be using social media to our advantage. This is your blank slate.
- Develop social media marketing campaigns, including curating content, scheduling posts, and pitching and implementing content ideas for Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube or any other platform.
- Compile digital analytics concerning your marketing efforts.
- Adept at organizing and time-management
- Innovative and risk-taking
- We don’t micromanage – if you want to work from home, that’s cool. If you want to come into the office to get away from your annoying roommate- that’s cool too. We would, however, like you to come into our Mount Pleasant office for a weekly meeting.
- This is a paid opportunity requiring a minimum of 20 hours/week time commitment.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021 at 9:00 AM
Apply (or request more information): Send us a Word copy of your resume and tell us why you’re the one. Submit your application via the CofC Handshake site by the deadline!
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- DART: Careers in Community Organizing for Social Justice - September 17, 2021
- D.C. United: Seeks Manager of Video Content - September 14, 2021
- Parlay Vous: Seeking Sales and Marketing Intern (Fall 2021) - September 10, 2021