ExecVision is a well-funded, fast-growing SaaS startup looking to help companies take advantage of their greatest assets: their people and the conversations they are having. We are based in Rosslyn, VA.
If you’re interested in gaining experience within a faced paced environment, and have a love for technology or marketing, we’d love to hear from you today!
We are looking for two marketing interns to support our Marketing team this summer with specific focus in these two ares:
- Content Marketing Intern: You will working with our Content Marketing Manager to help produce, edit, track and optimize marketing content for social media, website, blog and more.You must be able to provide strong writing samples. Prior experience producing content in a tech startup preferred but not required.
- Engagement Marketing Intern: You will help optimize marketing operations via Salesforce administration and light analysis work. If you want to see how marketing can measurably impact a startup’s success this is a great role for you. Prior marketing and internship experience is preferred and Salesforce experience is required.
To apply to either internship please email Amaria (email@example.com) with your resume and a brief introduction.
To view internship description, visit: https://cofc.joinhandshake.com/jobs/2533744
Nicole RussoNicole Russo
- Communications Internship with CofC’s Division of Information Technology - July 11, 2019
- Sales/Marketing Internship with Grey Ghost Bakery - April 22, 2019
- PR Internship with The Public Theater - April 12, 2019