The Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center is Washington’s premier special events and conference facility, located on historic Pennsylvania Avenue in the heart of Penn Quarter in Washington DC.
TCMA is looking for an intelligent, energetic, and creative individual to help support our marketing efforts for the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center.
Intern will assist our team members with various advertising, branding and broad promotional campaigns. Activities include, but are not limited to, research, reporting, copywriting, creative and conceptual development, media outreach, online engagement, social media monitoring and maintenance, and organizational/administrative tasks.
This internship is either for school credit or can be a paid opportunity. This will be an invaluable opportunity to gain real world experience in a fast-paced environment.
We offer up to 40 hours/week and flexible scheduling for students.
- Reliable transportation
- Professional appearance and manner
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Familiarity with social media platforms and other online communication platforms
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in related field: Marketing, Communications, PR or Business.
Preferred Software Skills: Microsoft Office, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, Constant Contact
To view internship description and apply, visit: https://www.dcjobs.com/j/36391728
Nicole RussoNicole Russo
- Communications Internship with CofC’s Division of Information Technology - July 11, 2019
- Sales/Marketing Internship with Grey Ghost Bakery - April 22, 2019
- PR Internship with The Public Theater - April 12, 2019