Marketing and Advertising Education (MADE) Internship Application
The MADE internship is a development program for students interested in becoming the future leaders of the marketing and advertising industry. Founded by the ANA Educational Foundation, the MADE internship places them in a summer intern program at one of more than 50 marketing, advertising, or media companies. Participants include MasterCard, IBM, Sephora, McCann, mcgarrybowen, and Ogilvy. This paid program is designed to provide students with the skills, the mentors, and the training that will help them thrive in the industry.
We have compiled a list of Frequently Asked Questionsto assist students during their application process.
The application deadline for the 2019 MADE Internship Program is January 18, 2019.
What MADE Interns had to say about their experience:
“I am grateful for the opportunity the MADE program has provided me and credit it for positioning me for success. Thank you for everyone who worked so hard to make the MADE program possible. I hope for great success for it and its participants in the future.”
“I’d like to put in writing that it’s been amazing working with everyone this summer. You’ve all contributed immensely to my career and making my goals a reality…truly an invaluable thing. Please keep me in mind as a friend of the AEF. I’d love to pay it forward any way I can – now or in the future.”
Submit the full application by Friday, January 18th. We will be interviewing candidates on a rolling basis, so the earlier you apply, the better the chances you will be considered. The full list of MADE interns will be announced in mid to late February with their placements at a host company.
- The spring semester training will start in early March.
- During the spring semester, MADE interns will be assigned a mentor.
- MADE interns will start their summer internship program when the host company starts their program, which typically occurs in June.
Cierra SeidCierra Seid
- Media Relations Internship with Milwaukee Brewers - December 20, 2018
- Research Scholars Opportunity with University of Delaware - December 13, 2018
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Intern - December 13, 2018