With Who: Longevity Fitness
Location: Charleston, SC
Dates: Summer 2021 and/or Fall 2021
Position Description: Longevity Fitness is a boutique fitness studio and wellness club in the heart of downtown Charleston, seeking a Marketing and Social Media Intern. Duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to the Marketing, Operations and Member Services departments to ensure adherence to brand identity, efficient external communication and consistent messaging, and streamlined internal procedures. This position supports management through a variety of tasks, ranging from day-to-day action items to long-term strategy.
- Pristine attention to detail
- Sense of professionalism
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Time management and sense of urgency
- Excellent written communication and grammar skills
- Strong work ethic
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategic marketing plan, and the creation of 3 month execution plan with clear action items
- Support development and management of marketing calendar
- Aid in the development of marketing campaigns for promotions, events, and new offerings (examples: pricing specials, new classes, workshops, and community events)
- Create content and gather editorial content from other team members
- Provide graphic design support for advertising initiatives
- Liaise with Marketing Manager to ensure accuracy of message delivered across all marketing platforms (in studio, website, and media)
- Assist in Managing Website
- Keep information current, accurate, and on brand
- Design graphics and write content (ex: staff bios, blogs, news, promos)
- Help manage ways to direct people to the website through optimization, Google ads, social media platforms, direct links from partner sites and editorial mentions.
- Coordinate filming, editing and uploading of monetized videos for online platform
- Develop Marketing Collateral and Branding Materials
- Print: business cards, stationary, note pads, mailers, posters, signage
- Branded Items: pens, candles, apparel, additional promo items
Marketing Analytics: Monitor, track, and analyze marketing initiatives both internally and across media platforms.
- Google Analytics
- Social Media Engagement on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and YouTube
- Utilize Mindbody marketing tools and reporting
- New member acquisition source
- Client retention
- Manage auto emails and member engagement
Community Outreach: Developing, coordinating, and nurturing community relations in the area to generate positive name recognition and build studio following.
- Assist in compiling outreach lists (Hospitality, Physical Therapists and other medical related professionals, local neighborhood businesses and residences, Corporate Training) within defined geographic areas.
- Work with Members Services Team in conducting weekly outreach appointments to
garner networking relationships with targeted businesses and influencers.
- Attend relevant events, meetings, and networks to build awareness and establish
Apply (or request more information): To apply, please email Maria Castellano (email@example.com).
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- Introducing the Martin Scholars, Class of 2022 - June 9, 2021
- American Express Discovery Program (September 2021) - June 7, 2021
- Spoiled Yogi Marketing Agency: Seeking Marketing Intern (Summer 2021) - June 7, 2021