The office of former Congresswoman Jane Harman, Director, President and CEO of the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars in Washington, DC, seeks an intern who can commit approximately 35 hours per week.
Please send a cover letter, resume and writing sample as one document to email@example.com. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This internship is paid.
- Conduct background research for the Congresswoman’s op-eds, remarks, and briefs
- Accompany the Congresswoman to events both at and outside of the Wilson Center
- Monitor breaking news and assist with synthesizing the news before meetings and events
- Draft office correspondence
- Assist with scheduling and general office duties as assigned
- Provide research assistance on foreign policy and technology
- Ability to multitask, work independently and on a team, and thrive in a fast-paced environment is crucial