With Who: Heart of Hospice
Location: Charleston, SC
Dates: Summer 2021 (6/1/21 – 8/31/21)
Compensation: $10 per hour
Position Summary: (This is a paid internship.) As a member of the Sales and Marketing Team, you will serve as a liaison between the benefit of hospice services and potential patients, their loved ones and caregivers, and our healthcare partners. Contributing to patient access to care at Heart of Hospice will not only bring you purpose in and satisfaction with your work, but will also welcome you into our dedicated, skilled, and mission-driven team. Make a difference in patients’ lives as well as in your own career. Come grow with us.
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting in the representation of the Heart of Hospice brand and its public presentation. The Marketing Intern will help develop internal and external marketing materials and interact with the Sales and Marketing Team to ensure they have the support they need to help all eligible patients get the care they need and deserve.
About Us: Heart of Hospice was founded in 2007 with a vision to transform end-of-life care in the communities we serve. We currently provide care to 16 regions across Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, and South Carolina. We believe all hospice-eligible patients and those who love them deserve the best care at the end of life. Our team members receive access to excellent training, innovative technology, competitive benefits, and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow.
Responsibilities: The Marketing Intern will support the Sales and Marketing Team in public relations and social media as well as marketing and communications. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the Director of Marketing, Brand, and Public Relations and the Director of Communication and Content Development to support any strategic initiatives
- Promoting the organization through public relations endeavors
- Contributing to social media assets by actively posting content
- Aiding in the creation of marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic
- Assisting in ad, collateral, and PowerPoint creation to support marketing needs (i.e. billboards, flyers, posters, etc.)
- Acting as a brand steward, upholding brand and trademark standards and consistency on all projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Progress on Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design, or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Outlook
- Previous social media marketing experience preferred
- Ability to navigate Adobe CC Suite ’17, specifically AI, InDesign, and Photoshop preferred
Application Deadline: May 3, 2021 at 5:00 PM.
Apply (or request more information): Submit your application via the CofC Handshake portal by the deadline!
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- A+ Staffing: Seeking Temp Workers for PGA Championship (May 15-23, 2021) - May 12, 2021
- Charleston Leaders: Seeking 2 Interns (Summer 2021) - May 12, 2021
- WCBD News 2: Seeking Digital Producer, News - May 11, 2021