With Who: Gunnison Valley Health
Location: Rocky Mountains, CO
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Position Description: Gunnison Valley Health is the sole community-owned health system for Gunnison County and surrounding areas. We are not just a hospital, but a fully integrated health system providing services for all stages of life; from an award winning EMS department to a 52,000 square foot, state of the art senior care center and everything in between. We are a leading health source for our community, offering wellness programs, medical education and illness prevention. We are looking for someone who will share the story of Gunnison Valley Health within our community, the Western Slope of Colorado and beyond!
Here at Gunnison Valley Health, your good work will be rewarded. In addition to a competitive salary, a generous and affordable medical/dental/vision plan, and a matching 401(a) there are other great perks including:
- The chance to work with community stakeholders who have a genuine interest in Gunnison Valley Health
- Work/Life balance in an outdoor enthusiast’s mecca
- No traffic, and a scenic commute to the office
- Over 300 days of sunshine/year
- Opportunity for Growth
As the Marketing and Communications Director for Gunnison Valley Health, you will be responsible for telling Gunnison Valley Health’s story to the community and its employees. Working in a Department of two, under the direction of the Chief Marketing Officer, you’ll utilize your unique skills and ideas by:
- Implementing, monitoring and evaluating the overall marketing and communications strategy for the entire health system.
- Connecting Gunnison Valley Health to the community.
- Promoting programs and services
- Creating and managing social media, video and web content,
- Developing and implementing events
- Collaborating with community partners.
To be seriously considered for this role, you’ll need to have:
- Education – Undergraduate Degree in Communications, Business Marketing or a related field.
- Experience – Minimum 10 years direct experience in Marketing and Communications. (Healthcare marketing experience preferred.)
- Skills –
- Knowledge of developing, implementing and measuring integrated campaigns with a focus on digital channels including content, website, email and social management.
- Design and video development skills utilizing Adobe Creative programs.
- Strategic, conceptual and analytical talent and proven ability to deliver effective communications.
- Knowledge of and experience in relationship marketing, media relations, social media, copy writing and event management.
- Ability to manage budgets, pressure and change in an environment of continuous improvement, and modify approaches to suit changing requirements.
Apply (or request more information): See more position information, and apply via the Gunnison Valley Health Career Site.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- CMOHS: Seeks Digital Media Strategist - July 29, 2021
- CofC Athletics: Seeking Director of Video & Network Production - July 29, 2021
- Allora Solutions: Seeks Part-Time Social Media and Marketing Assistant - July 27, 2021