Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Please apply sooner rather than later. The deadline to apply is Friday, March 22 at 3 p.m.
Who we are
Every day, journalists at the New York Times report more than 200 stories from dozens of countries around the world on topics ranging from major international events to the best way to roast a chicken. Those stories are read, listened to and watched by millions of users across our web and mobile products.
Collaborating with marketers and designers, the Email Production and Operations team provides support for all email marketing programs by managing, creating and deploying campaigns by executing tasks related to audience segmentation, email development, email scheduling and email sending.
Who should apply
Are you passionate about staying current about email marketing best practices, including layout and development? Do you know what ESP and GDPR are?
We are seeking candidates who:
- Are rising juniors or rising seniors
- Have proficiency in design programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Sketch
- Are familiar with HTML/CSS for an email inbox environment
- Are comfortable using Adobe Dreamweaver and scheduling deployments in an ESP platform
- Are highly organized, task-and-detail-oriented, and motivated
- Are articulate, flexible, and are capable of working in a fast-paced environment
To view internship description and apply, visit: https://cofc.joinhandshake.com/jobs/2486581
Nicole RussoNicole Russo
- Communications Internship with CofC’s Division of Information Technology - July 11, 2019
- Sales/Marketing Internship with Grey Ghost Bakery - April 22, 2019
- PR Internship with The Public Theater - April 12, 2019