With Who: Nexus Marketing
Where: Atlanta, GA
Description: Nexus Marketing is the only online marketing agency that works specifically with mission-driven businesses that offer tools and services that power social good to create a better world. The ideal candidate for the copywriter role will have excellent writing skills and a desire to learn more about online marketing and SEO. This position is an excellent way for recent college graduates to start their online marketing careers. Nexus Marketing provides team members with additional training opportunities and the potential to grow within the company.
- A love of writing (95% of the job will be writing, so this is a must).
- 1-2 years of writing experience (blogging, participation in student newspaper/literary magazine, writing internships, etc.).
- Frighteningly good attention to detail. Bachelors degree in English, Creative Writing, Journalism, or a related field.
- Strong academic performance: overall 3.8 GPA minimum.
- Researching a variety of topics with limited oversight.
- Conceptualizing, writing, and editing marketing and educational content including blog articles, web pages, and downloadable resources.
- Managing and prioritizing work for multiple projects to meet defined deadlines.
- Working and communicating well within a team.
Financial compensation includes:
- Base salary of $51,000 per year.
- One-time additional $1,000 payment on your 1st paycheck, dependent upon a start date. If you don’t stay with the company for 2 full years, you’ll need to repay this in full.
- Monthly stipend of $100 for health insurance if you choose not to enroll in the company’s healthcare plan.
- Eligible for bonus based on client and/or company performance. Your bonus range is $0 – $16,000 per year with a target of $8,000.
Paid time off:
- 25% of the bonus will be paid out in the 2nd pay period of Aug., 2022 (target $2,000)
- 75% of the bonus will be paid out in the 2nd pay period of Aug., 2023 (target $6,000)
- You will accrue 20 vacation days and 5 sick days off annually plus 7 company holidays.
- You will accrue 15 life leave days per year. These days may be used during the year, rolled over into next year, or redeemed for their cash value 1x per year.
- Healthcare benefits (Medical, Vision, Long Term Disability)
- 401k with a 4% company match
- Matching gift program (1:1 match for you and long term partners/spouses)
- Individual / Group volunteer grant program
- Fundraising sponsorship for run / walk / rides
- Grants for serving on nonprofit boards
- Weekly team building or lunch & learn events
Click here to apply.
Maggie BoydMaggie Boyd
- Communications Internship: AMOR Healing Kitchen, Charleston SC - June 14, 2022
- Communications Internship: US-China Business Council, Washington, DC - June 14, 2022
- Introducing the Martin Scholars, Class of 2023 - June 9, 2022