Luntz Global is now accepting FALL 2019 intern applications for our D.C. office.
- Spend the fall working with and learning from the nation’s top language experts. From research to delivery ideation to implementation, you’ll be part of an elite team that equips politicians, CEOs, thought leaders, and more with the exact right words, exactly when it matters most – all based on our unique approach to market research. At the intersection of communications and marketing stands Luntz Global Partners – a nimble agency that crafts compelling storylines using the precise lens of public opinion research. We have a proven track record, with global powerhouse clients that include, but aren’t limited to, Fortune 500 companies and Fortune 50 multinationals, technology pioneers, social policy thought-leaders, influential DC associations, and emerging change-makers. And we’re only getting started.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Interns at Luntz Global have the opportunity to do real work – gaining valuable work experience and professional connections along the way. While every day at Luntz Global is different, your primary responsibilities include:
- researching and compiling material for dial sessions and survey testing, and assisting senior staff with brainstorming, content creation, and editing.
You’re a college student or recent college graduate with strong communication skills, an unquenchable sense of curiosity, a passion for details, and a love of language. A team player, your work ethic is matched by a willingness to tackle any challenge and contribute to any project. That’s a good thing-because at Luntz Global Partners, no two days are the same.
- We will give preference to candidates who are able to commit to 20-25 hours a week (29 hour max.)
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, availability, and two recent, original writing samples (1-2 pages each) to email@example.com. Those who do not send all required materials will not be considered. We look forward to hearing from you!
Cassandra P. FosterCassandra P. Foster
- CHSWFF Seeks Mktg + Comms Intern - August 2, 2019
- Comms & Market Research Intern at Luntz Global - July 26, 2019
- Marketing Internship at Island Coastal Lager - July 24, 2019