Marketing / Communications Internship in Falls Church, VA
Who Are We?
We are Cognosante on a mission to transform the healthcare in the United States. Our healthcare subject matter experts provide consulting, IT, and BPO services to healthcare organizations for the last 30 years. We help clients develop, manage, and execute complex healthcare IT programs and infrastructure. Supporting all significant public-sector health programs, our solutions have an impact on more than a third of Americans. Our mission is to fundamentally change the way healthcare works, connecting dots and eliminating barriers that impede the flow of health information.
Who Are You?
You are a passionate and motivated rising Junior or Senior aspiring to join the Cognosante Internship Program during the Summer of 2019 as a Cognosante Summer Analyst. Cognosante is accepting applications for our highly selective internship program. Focusing on real work, our internship offers you the opportunity to apply what you have been learning to our customer challenges and requirements. You will work in a team setting and will be expected to provide significant contribution to the final work product as defined by your manager when you begin your assignment. Additionally, you will work with all the interns on a project in our Design Lab. This unique opportunity provides you the experience of thinking “outside the box” to solve company and customer problems. You will create and put together execution plans that you present to our Executive Leadership Team for consideration and adoption.
To be considered for this program, you must have a GPA of at least 3.0 and must have demonstrated leadership experiences in your background. Experience with or demonstrated interest in the availability of affordable healthcare is highly desirable.
- Enrolled in an accredited four-year university
- Minimum of 60+ credits earned by May 2019
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA
- Available June 3 – August 9, 2019 for the 10-week program
- Available to come to Falls Church, VA office location every day during the program
- Must be a U.S. citizenship and be able to pass a standard background check and Drug Screen
To view internship description and apply, visit: https://cofc.joinhandshake.com/jobs/2425950
Nicole RussoNicole Russo
- Communications Internship with CofC’s Division of Information Technology - July 11, 2019
- Sales/Marketing Internship with Grey Ghost Bakery - April 22, 2019
- PR Internship with The Public Theater - April 12, 2019