Location: Charleston, SC
Dates: September 4, 2021 – May 13, 2022
Employment Type: Part-time, Hourly, On-Campus
Compensation: $12 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist other Video Marketing team members with video shoots as needed.
Under the supervision of Video Marketing team, shoot video of events on campus and edit footage into a complete package. All projects help to market the College to external audiences.
Use appropriate video production methods on team and individual video shoots.
Digitize and store video assets within the appropriate organizational structure.
The successful candidate will leave this position with a demo reel showcasing their work in this particular role.
- Prior knowledge of video production, video editing, multimedia, and graphics is important.
- Prior experience in video production, etc. is a plus.
- * * * Candidates should be able to show previous video work via online portfolio, YouTube, etc.
- Experience with Mac computers.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro and Creative Cloud is a plus.
- 10-15 hours per week, flexible schedule based on student’s availability.
- We sometimes film events at night and on weekends on/near campus.
Length of Employment: Fall 2021. This position can extend from the Fall into the Spring semester.
Number of Openings: 2
Name of Supervisor: Michael Heagerty
Application Deadline: August 30, 2021 at 5:00 PM.
Apply (or request more information): For more information on this posting, or to apply, please visit the CofC Handshake portal.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- CofC Grad School: Seeks Director of Marketing and Recruitment - October 24, 2021
- CofC Institutional Events: Seeks Administrative Support Specialist - October 10, 2021
- DART: Careers in Community Organizing for Social Justice - September 17, 2021