With Who: Cloud on Tap
Location: Charleston, SC
Dates: Fall 2021
Compensation: $12 per hour
Position Description: (This is a paid internship.) We are seeking motivated candidates with a desire to work in a fun, fast-paced environment to join our team as a Social Media Marketing Intern. This position will report to the Director of Marketing Services and assist in promoting Cloud on Tap through social media channels. This position offers the opportunity to further your knowledge and creativity in social media and be involved in an innovative tech space. The position requires 10 hours a week in person at our downtown office.
As a Salesforce consulting and implementation partner, we specialize in implementing Salesforce-based solutions that allow organizations to streamline their daily operations and optimize their internal and external sales, service, and marketing processes on the Salesforce platform. From small businesses to established enterprises, wealth management firms to medical device manufacturers – we offer industry-specific solutions aimed at driving productivity, increasing revenue, to providing clients with the real-time insights required to make data-driven decisions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: Our Social Media Intern is responsible for bringing new ideas about digital media and creative energy to help promote Cloud on Tap. Social Media strategy is always changing and we need Social Media Interns that can help us keep on top of these. The candidate must be passionate about social media and enjoy thinking out of the box.
Other Duties Include:
- Creating content and brainstorming ideas for Cloud on Tap social
- Monitoring social media accounts, trends, and news
- Scheduling content
- Report building and research
- Some administrative tasks
Skills and Qualifications:
- Actively involved with social media channels including Facebook and Twitter either personally or for business
- Have a passion for the world of social media marketing
- Strong writing skills
- Currently in school or a recent graduate
- Strong Internet researching and writing skills
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram & Google, and related websites
- Comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite
Application Deadline: August 18, 2021 at 10:00 AM.
Apply (or request more information): For more on this posting, or to apply, please visit the CofC Handshake portal.