With Who: Charleston HBA
Location: Charleston, SC
Position Description: Assist with development, implementation and overseeing of all membership and marketing aspects for all the Charleston Home Builders Association, streamlining, branding and handling day-to-day duties, including member communication, media relations, brand materials/collateral, and other tasks as identified by the Association Director. A heavy focus will be placed on member development, organization and oversight. The Marketing & Membership Manager will also support the Association Director.
- Assist in directing all internal and external marketing projects from beginning to end to maximize the unique capabilities of the Charleston Home Builders Association
- Manage and facilitate all day-to-day marketing and membership functions, ensuring that all projects and assignments are strategically aligned and creatively executed within business lines goals, including, but not limited to, collateral for all departments, implementation of new client portals and marketing outreach through weekly events and ongoing social media and membership outreach
- Track analytics with the websites, social media and magazine to ensure we are using our budget dollars and campaigning to the best of our ability
- Setup, maintain and answer inquiries for third-party sites such as Google, website, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Assist in all internal and external aspects of promotional and communications programs including creation of graphics and distribution to members
- Manage and/or facilitate the Association’s:
- Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- CHBA monthly newsletter
- CHBA website
- Magazine distribution, analytics and website
- Membership 101
- Brewery Mixers
- SMC Bus Tours
- Membership retention and portal management
- Assist Association Director with all event & education setup and communication
- Assist with sponsorship development, proactively maintaining strong relationships with members and partners
- Handle all membership duties including keeping clean books of membership within the program/portal
- Assist with membership and event invoicing and past due issues (30, 60 90+ day)
- Maintain a relationship with State and National HBA to ensure we have the same membership counts and information
- Work closely with the Membership Committee and Board on new lead generation, new membership investment and retention
The above listing represents the general duties considered essential functions of the job and is not to be considered a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to details and accuracy
- Excellent task management, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Flexibility in work hours needed, including working some nights, weekends and holidays
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint
- Experience in various social media platforms with heavy emphasis on Facebook
- Experience in website content management systems
- Experience in email creation and distribution programs
- Fast learner
- Self-starter yet able to take direction and integrate constructive feedback into day-to-day duties
Apply (or request more information): Check out this posting on LinkedIn!