With Who: Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit
Location: Charleston, SC
Dates: Spring and Summer 2021 (April – July)
Position Summary: (This is a paid internship.) Candidate must be a quick and creative thinker that can stay on task in a fast-paced environment. Must be a self-starter with the ability to take direction well. The majority of projects and daily tasks will be completed on the computer. There will also be times when simple tasks outside of the office need to be completed including going to an eatery, helping with product photoshoots, and various meetings.
- Analyze daily posts and advertisements
- Analyze online sales + strategies to produce timely social media and newsletter content
- Creative writing and captioning for scheduled posts
- Photography & Editing
- Communicate with influencers to form collaborative relationships
- Responding to all customer comments, messages, etc. in an urgent manner to maintain engagement rates
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc) are a plus.
- 20 hours per week
Application Deadline: Applications due by April 1, 2021 at 12:00 PM.
Apply (or request more information): See the CofC Handshake Portal site.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- WCBD News 2: Seeking Digital Producer, News - May 11, 2021
- Kheloni: Seeking Social Media Management and Content Intern (Summer 2021) - May 6, 2021
- PGI Financial Services: Seeks Marketing Intern (Summer 2021) - May 6, 2021