With Who: Blackbaud
Location: Remote (company based in Charleston, SC)
Dates: Fall 2021 – Spring 2022
Hours: 15-20 per week
Position Summary: The Human Resources Team is looking for an enthusiastic co-op intern to join our team working 15-20 hours a week during the 2021/2022 school year.
What you’ll be doing:
- Research corporate awards focused on people and culture
- Build and maintain an award submission database
- Coordinate resources to prepare award submissions
- Assist in writing submissions, with a PR-focused writing style
- Able to successfully work in a fully remote environment, 15-20 hours/week
- Excellent writing and organizational skills
- Exceptional ability to manage details and to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- On track for Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, English, Creative Writing or related discipline, with 3.0 GPA preferred
Application Deadline: September 15, 2021 at 2:55 PM.
Apply (or request more information): Check out this posting on the CofC Handshake site.
Megan GouldMegan Gould
- CofC Grad School: Seeks Director of Marketing and Recruitment - October 24, 2021
- CofC Institutional Events: Seeks Administrative Support Specialist - October 10, 2021
- DART: Careers in Community Organizing for Social Justice - September 17, 2021