Program Dates and Fee:
July 23-August 9, 2022 | Program fee coming soon* (will not include tuition or airfare)
Students take the following course:
- ARTM 255: Presenting the Performing Arts (3 credits)
Turn the thriving arts scene of Scotland into your classroom this summer. You’ll get hands-on experience in the performing arts community in Glasgow and Edinburgh and increase your understanding of planning, promoting, and presenting arts events through coursework, guest speakers, and site visits. From Glasgow’s thriving music industry to the stages of the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, you’ll be behind the scenes learning what it really takes to present the performing arts.
Please contact Heather McDonald at email@example.com or Claire Long at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this program.
Financing Summer Study Abroad:
- In-state residents pay the in-state tuition rate.
- Out-of-state residents pay the in-state tuition rate plus 30% for courses associated with summer study abroad programs.
- The Center for International Education offers scholarships from $500- $2,000. Eligibility is based on demonstrated financial need, academic merit, 2 faculty recommendations and a personal statement. Learn more here.
- You may be eligible for additional financial aid during the summer term.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2022
Study Abroad 101 OAKS Course
Ready to learn more about studying abroad? Self-register for our Study Abroad 101 OAKS Course! Once you log into OAKS through MyCharleston, click on Self Register in the top right corner. Select Study Abroad 101 and review all of the modules and learn more about study abroad!