Program Dates and Fee:
May 14 – June 11, 2022 | $4,790* (subject to change and does not include tuition)
Students take the following course:
- AFST 202: Special Topics in African Studies: Moroccan Literature
- LTFR 250: Francophone Literature in Translation
- FREN 362: Current Issues in the French- Speaking World (Morocco)
- POLI 359: Special Topics in Comparative Politics: Africa and Contemporary Morocco
Choose from two of four courses earning 6 CofC credits while experiencing the diverse natural environment and complexity of Morocco’s historical and contemporary social, economic, and political mosaic. Travel includes sites in and around Tangier, Fes, Marrakesh and Chefchaoen. A result is a unique understanding of Morocco as the westernmost Islamic, southernmost European and northernmost African country.
Chris Day at firstname.lastname@example.org
Abdellatif Attafi at email@example.com
Jack Parson at ParsonJ@cofc.edu
If you have any questions about this program please contact the program directors.
Financing Summer Study Abroad:
- In-state residents pay the in-state tuition rate.
- Out-of-state residents pay the in-state tuition rate plus 30% for courses associated with summer study abroad programs.
- The Center for International Education offers scholarships from $500- $2,000. Eligibility is based on demonstrated financial need, academic merit, 2 faculty recommendations and a personal statement. Learn more here.
- You may be eligible for additional financial aid during the summer term.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2022